Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mini Haul!

As I've been actively researching makeup via blogs, vlogs, and review forums, I have really been able to find some amazing products. Sadly, once you find that perfect mascara or moisturizer...a little bit of the excitement is gone :( I mean, sure...it does it's job well and it goes on the list of what to take when stranded on a desert island...but the shopper in me, well...she cries a little. 

It's been almost two months since I've stopped at a health and beauty aisle and really gone nuts! Well dear readers, the dry spell is over...here's what I've bought over the past couple weeks:


  • Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover
  • e.l.f. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets
  • Sonia Kashuk Perfectly Neutral - 10 Eye Palette
  • Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencils in Black and Brown
  • Almay Intense i-Color 031 Trio for Browns
  • Boots Botanics Soothing and Calming Eye Base
  • eos Medicated Lip Balm in Tangerine
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Goddess
I have started my foray into eye shadows...let's see how this goes :) If anyone has any good neutral eye looks to share, please let me know! 

Be on the lookout for some looks and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment