It's been almost two months since I've stopped at a health and beauty aisle and really gone nuts! Well dear readers, the dry spell is over...here's what I've bought over the past couple weeks:
- Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover
- e.l.f. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets
- Sonia Kashuk Perfectly Neutral - 10 Eye Palette
- Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencils in Black and Brown
- Almay Intense i-Color 031 Trio for Browns
- Boots Botanics Soothing and Calming Eye Base
- eos Medicated Lip Balm in Tangerine
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Goddess
I have started my foray into eye shadows...let's see how this goes :) If anyone has any good neutral eye looks to share, please let me know!
Be on the lookout for some looks and reviews!