Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Cool" Makeup Tip!

Sorry, sometimes I can be a little punny :D


In my fave eyeliners post, I mentioned my sad, over-sharpened, very soft, still-blunt eyeliner pencil that I had to stop using because it wouldn't sharpen properly without the tip breaking off. After seeing a tip online, I decided give sharpening one more go and stuck the pencil in the freezer for about an hour. Now, the tip I read about mentioned using the fridge, but I was feeling impatient :P Once I took it out, I let it sit for a few minutes and then slowly, gingerly began to sharpen it with my NYC sharpener and Voila!! I, once again, have a fully functional, albeit tiny, black eyeliner pencil :)
                                                                                                                    
Give this tip a try and let me in on one of yours!

2 comments:

  1. Great tip.If your in a hurry and dont have the time to stick it in the freezer use a paper blade.Granted it will be a bit messy but you'll get a good tip.

    http://beauty-n-d-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sonia: Thanks for the tip, but what is a paper blade?

    ReplyDelete