Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nail Polish Rave!

While out and about this summer, I've noticed women everywhere sporting bright, bold pedicures and that got me wanting to step away from my usual pinks and reds and try something a little more wild! 


Enter Petites Color Fever Nail Polish in Figi. This is a beautiful shimmery teal blue that made my sandal-clad feet feel even more summery :) 



I picked the polish up at my local Rite Aid on a BOGO half off deal, but it wasn't too pricey to begin with (typically around $3). While I really do love Essie and OPI, Petites is not bad at all for a bargain polish. I applied two coats and it was so shiny that I didn't bother with a top coat. It  lasted for about 3 weeks without the shine fading...I removed it not because it started to chip ever-so-slightly slightly, but because I needed to tone it down for a work event!
Cute, huh?
I also got the Petites Color Nail Polish in Peach Blush, will post pics soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment